Skip to main content

The Story Behind Success of This Novel: In Words of the Author

There was a time when no one knew about us and there is a time when people are talking about us. How this happened and when it happened who knows, right? Get ready to hear the story in my own words, One of the Authors of Maazi, Hasnain Ali.  


Sometimes when we see back to the things for how they were, it seems very easy as that time has passed. However, you cannot imagine the hurtful feeling that waved through my body when I head this line.
Yeh Novel hi likhny thy to kio Bari University me dakhlaa lia tha
Not every desire of us Humans comes to reality and that is why we said:

Maazi - The Novel

It actually started when we started our university my friend one day said, "Your poetry is good enough. Can you write a Book?" I said this is not a big deal I can write anything, and then we started discussions on daily basis on the basic idea of this book. We started writing as a rough copy and then we realized that writing a book is much more harder.
Well, we kept on the discussions. Sometimes we wrote like we will finish it in one day and sometimes we get trapped on some point but somehow we at last complete our first book in three complete years.

Maazi - The Novel
The Story does not end here. Actually, it takes much for Writing Perfect and Breaking Stereotypes at once. Both of us were going through hard circumstances not just with the deceptions of life but also financially. My friend had a depression about his life being hellhole and I had my problems. But then my friend got a job as an Article Writer because he was good in English but what would I do to meet my expenses in the summer vacations was a crucial question to me. I couldn’t get an internship because of my family problems and I needed some job desperately.
All the time I was just upset and angry. This weakness caused me to join building work as a laborer or in our language “Mazdoor”. The work was very hard but I had to do because I had to build my own house and I didn’t have money to pay for the work force. My father who is just like my friend also had some severe shocks in his small business. I already could not help him paying for family and this makes me feel very bad sometimes. After the construction was complete, I joined a newly build Nashtay Wali Dukan for my pocket money.

Hasnain Ali (Author of Maazi)

Despite of all these circumstances, my friend and I did not lose heart and completed our book. Now, another hard time started, how would we get it published? In Pakistan, publishers do not publish anything that is not already promoted with their own money. We did not have any money on us, so it was a real problem. At last, we sent our book to famous "Ilm-O-Irfan Publishers" and after going through the book they agreed on Publishing our book.
Now the most difficult challenge was here. My friend and I developed a new whole approach to market our Novel and did it so well that the Half Edition of our book is already sold.
The last thing I want to share with all of you is how we are going to break the stereotypes in Urdu Novels. There are those who spend their whole lives in research on Islam and the Holy Book "Quran Pak", and have a lot more knowledge than we could even imagine. But then there comes a person like me who barely knows 6 Kalmah, which are the base of being a Muslim. Now, I would like to ask the people, who is able to translate or write summary of an "Ayaah" from Quran. I’m sure that only a great Mufti or Aalim can do this. The reality is even the those tremble while the translation and "Tafseer" because there is always a chance of misunderstanding by the reader.
We noticed a big difference in our writing style and the style of other writers writing in the country. Pakistan is a religion based country and this is the weak point, which writers pick and start writing. We both have swore to break this stereotype of writing "Ayaah" in our novels and things related to religion. It seems totally insane to me when people impose religious stuff on each other about Life and Ishq after reading it in some Novel. I ask you, is this a true way of writing. To us, it is totally wrong because these writings have a deep impact on the basic and core concepts of a Muslim and even a Non-Muslim Reader. So here we are to break this stereotype.
I hope our Novel will not disappoint you and this is not just one Novel, it is a complete series, which is yet to come. Many people ask about about Authors of the Novel so today I am going to reveal both Authors, my friend Ghazwa Irshad and I, Hasnain Ali.


Ghazwa Irshad & Hasnain Ali (Authors of Maazi)
We are thankful for the support of Social Media in our campaign and we are thankful for each and every person interested in our Novel Maazi. The book is going to be launched on 15th July
Stay tuned!

Check the Official Page of Maazi Here: Maazi - The Novel
You can Order the Novel Here: Order Now

Comments

  1. This is truely above and beyond ! 👍🏻
    Good wishes for you guys! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons Why You Should Not Fall In Love Too Quickly

Don't You Be So Nice To Me; I Fall In Love So Easily. It might be a very thrilling and exciting feeling whenever you find a person whom you feel an intimate connection. You start dreaming about achieving all your life goals with that person. Just because, you thought him or her as your soulmate at the first interaction. The overflowing love emotion blinds you, and thus you want to make up things quickly. Source: Pinterest However, you might need to be cautious when you are falling in love with someone you just knew a day ago. A famous proverb says right that "Haste Makes Waste." 1. You Are Missing To Know The Bad Side Of The Other Person Source: Pinterest If you are heading towards a person, there is 100% probability that you would not know the bad habits of the other person. You must know the good and bad parts of the personality of another person. When you would overlook, these bad elements would be problematic for you in future when you come to know. 2.

23 Gentle Qualities of a Man that Make Him Your IRONMAN, Just Don't Let him Go!

Not all of us believe in love, but some of the best people out there prove that love still exists. In this cruel world of men, where most of the men are not truly honest, sincere and loyal, who play with the feelings of girls, some still stand by the Love. These men are the jewels of this time and world. If you have one of them, please hold on to them. Do you what it means? It means He Loves You Like Tony Stark (Ironman) Loves Pepper Potts in his own unique way! Perfection is a vague dream, nobody can ever achieve perfection, but these are some of the best qualities of man, which turn a simple man into an adorable gentleman. It won't be wrong to say that if he has these qualities, he is an Ironman in this cruel world, Your Ironman . 1. Whenever you tell him your drawbacks, he makes it sure that you know you are beautiful 2. He can hold your purse in the public for you, Not to mention, Proudly 3. He won’t ever let you carry the heavy stuff and will carry

Here Is How Each Zodiac Sign Ruin Its Relationship Unintentionally

Once in a while, we all feel that our zodiac signs effect our lives and our personality. Therefore, we end up reading all those relatable post. It is true that every zodiac sign has some weakness or downfall along with strengths and plus points. Due to this fact, one’s love life is effected very differently. Somehow, they end up ruining the good they have in their lives which is obviously very unintentional but happens. Therefore, we have gathered reasons to explain how each zodiac sign tend to damage their love life without even meaning to. ARIES:  pixabay.com Aries are often attracted to the people who may drain them mentally and emotionally which leads to having a negative effect in Aries life. What more harming is that when an Aries do end up falling for these type of people they fall exceptionally hard which makes them feel that they are incomplete without them, that they will be unable to live without their presence. This is the reason the said draining people take advan