Skip to main content

The Longest Moment of My Life - A Moment of Thousand Years

I was there, where she called me. I was waiting for her, my heart was beating as fast as it possibly could, as it would burst out of my chest any moment. My breath was heavy, I wasn't able to control it.
Last night, while I was talking to her, she told me to come and visit her in the morning. I had no plan of doing anything, but suddenly something clicked in my mind and a couple of moments later, I found myself planning a visit. I was just not able to resist the urge coming from deep inside my chest.
Source: Pininterest
I could not sleep all night; it was one of the longest nights of my life. It felt like my whole life till now was just a journey and I will reach my destination in the morning. Believe me, I was the happiest person on the face of this planet. However, my happiness was not cheering, it was calm. Have you ever experienced the calm happiness instead of joyous one? I remember myself thinking, “What will happen in the morning? What would I say to her? How would she look?” Not because I wanted to make an impression but because I wanted everything to be perfect just like the Full Moon of the Wolves, flawless and perfect. Just like my love was for her, flawless.
Source: WallpaperSafari
It was the first time I was going to meet her in person. But I felt the actual echoes calling me to rush through the obstacles and look her in the eye, where there is sound, there is no voice, there is no slumber, there is no wake, there is no time, there is no space, Just she and I, looking eye to eye. The night did not pass soon, as the sun began rising in the east, I felt these rays of light will bring a new hope in my life. I remember that I tried to look good that day and actually did.
Source: Pinterest
As I moved closer to my destiny, my mind started going down. Soon, it was all just “Rainbows and Unicorns”. The most beautiful journey of life started and ended in couple of eye flips. Why a couple of eye flips? Not because, the journey was short but because I was so much astounded that I could barely pay attention to anything. Everything just seemed so beautiful that day.
As soon as I reached the place I had to visit, I saw a lot of people walking around, sitting in benches, playing with each other. I called her and told her I am here. She called me and I picked up the call. “Where are you?” she said, I was surprised by her alluring voice, I could feel the voice approaching me, faster and faster, every moment. “I am right here in a garden in front of a stage like thing” I replied. Then I heard something, “Look! He is right there, It’s his back, I can see him,” she whispered to her friend while she was talking to me on the phone. I turned around in a wonder that how did she even identify me in such a crowd without even seeing my face.
Source: Free Desk Wallpapers
I was waiting for her, my heart was beating as fast as it possibly could, as it would burst out of my chest any moment. My breath was heavy, I wasn't able to control it.  I started looking here and there in a hustle. Suddenly, I forgot the partly cloudy weather and the slow breeze in the air, I had only one thing in my mind and that was “HER”. I wanted to see her; I wanted to look at my destination. In winter, this feeling made me sweat, at last I found her.
There she was, in an orange and black dress up, I looked at her from a long distance, but I didn’t feel that there was a distance at all. It felt as I am just a couple of inches away from her. The moment froze for me, the lovely weather, the romantic atmosphere, the melodic breeze touching my sweaty forehead and she standing there looking at me. It was as if I had spent a thousand years looking at her, as if my heartbeat became so slow that I could not even feel it.
It was like a night so dark, like a sun so far, like the ocean deep, like the beautiful sleep.
I couldn’t even blink in that whole moment, yes a whole moment, a moment comprising a thousand years with no heartbeats.
There she was, the beauty of the beauties, a standout amongst the class, Soft as a Rose's Petal and Sharp like a Sword's metal.
There she was, The Gorgeous Chaos, My Gorgeous Chaos!
Source: Piroshki-Photography - DeviantArt




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons Why You Should Not Fall In Love Too Quickly

Don't You Be So Nice To Me; I Fall In Love So Easily. It might be a very thrilling and exciting feeling whenever you find a person whom you feel an intimate connection. You start dreaming about achieving all your life goals with that person. Just because, you thought him or her as your soulmate at the first interaction. The overflowing love emotion blinds you, and thus you want to make up things quickly. Source: Pinterest However, you might need to be cautious when you are falling in love with someone you just knew a day ago. A famous proverb says right that "Haste Makes Waste." 1. You Are Missing To Know The Bad Side Of The Other Person Source: Pinterest If you are heading towards a person, there is 100% probability that you would not know the bad habits of the other person. You must know the good and bad parts of the personality of another person. When you would overlook, these bad elements would be problematic for you in future when you come to know. 2.

23 Gentle Qualities of a Man that Make Him Your IRONMAN, Just Don't Let him Go!

Not all of us believe in love, but some of the best people out there prove that love still exists. In this cruel world of men, where most of the men are not truly honest, sincere and loyal, who play with the feelings of girls, some still stand by the Love. These men are the jewels of this time and world. If you have one of them, please hold on to them. Do you what it means? It means He Loves You Like Tony Stark (Ironman) Loves Pepper Potts in his own unique way! Perfection is a vague dream, nobody can ever achieve perfection, but these are some of the best qualities of man, which turn a simple man into an adorable gentleman. It won't be wrong to say that if he has these qualities, he is an Ironman in this cruel world, Your Ironman . 1. Whenever you tell him your drawbacks, he makes it sure that you know you are beautiful 2. He can hold your purse in the public for you, Not to mention, Proudly 3. He won’t ever let you carry the heavy stuff and will carry

Here Is How Each Zodiac Sign Ruin Its Relationship Unintentionally

Once in a while, we all feel that our zodiac signs effect our lives and our personality. Therefore, we end up reading all those relatable post. It is true that every zodiac sign has some weakness or downfall along with strengths and plus points. Due to this fact, one’s love life is effected very differently. Somehow, they end up ruining the good they have in their lives which is obviously very unintentional but happens. Therefore, we have gathered reasons to explain how each zodiac sign tend to damage their love life without even meaning to. ARIES:  pixabay.com Aries are often attracted to the people who may drain them mentally and emotionally which leads to having a negative effect in Aries life. What more harming is that when an Aries do end up falling for these type of people they fall exceptionally hard which makes them feel that they are incomplete without them, that they will be unable to live without their presence. This is the reason the said draining people take advan